Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A four letter feeling

Today was the day no one likes to talk about, or remember, so naturally I will blog about it. Today I broke up with my boyfriend of 14 months.
I didn't wake up this morning knowing today was the day. I had been praying for weeks though about how I felt the 2,000 mile seperation was not working out as well as I had planned on.
I don't think love is a feeling that shuts off. Maybe thats just me but for most of us I think it sticks around for quite sometime if not forever. Theres still a piece of my heart that loves who took my first kiss and even more of my heart who loves and cares for the one who kissed me most recently.
I think I've always been prone to love. I was the girl who kissed every boy on the playground and held hands with my big brother no matter how much he fought. I've always loved loving people and being loved in return.
I used to despise the huge heart I have for people because it can cause a lot of pain but it really makes me who I am. I am full of passion, fire, and love. Thats what I want this blog to be about really. All the things I love and am passionate about plus the things which inspire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment